Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

You’d need your international passport, WAEC Result and Scratch Card, TOEFL/IELTS(If Applicable), Motivational Letter

Degree certificate,  CV,   Transcript, Motivational Letter, Reference Letter, TOEFL/IELTS (If Applicable), International passport

Kindly write to your university to send your transcript directly to your us your agent..

Yes you can, but once admission is given you’d need to show proof of your original certificate to get an unconditional offer.

Is an essay that you have to take your time and write. In order words, it is known as Statement of Intend i.e reason you choose the course, university, the country and your future endeavors after completing the program.

Our charges varies depending on the country of your choice to search and process your application and getting your admission


Yes, most university requires Application fee and if so you’d have to pay for that because it is paid directly into the university account.

Once admission is out, you’d be required to pay a deposit instructed on your admission letter before you leave. Once Payment is made, the university would provide proof which would be use to process your visa


Our charges varies depending on the country of your choice.

 No it does not.

No we don’t guarantee student visa.